- What To Know?
- Go to the “Delete Account” page from a computer or mobile browser.
- Select one reason why you want to delete an account from the options mentioned.
- Click on “Delete.”
Deactivating and deleting a social media account are two entirely different things. When you want to know “how do I deactivate my Instagram account,” you can reactivate it anytime in the future. But, if the question is “how do I delete my Instagram account permanently?” then you should go for the account delete option.
How Do I Delete My Instagram Account Permanently?
Here is the guide about how to delete an Instagram account permanently.
- On PC or mobile phone browser, log in to your Instagram account using Instagram username and password.
- Once logged in, go to the “delete my account” page.
- Select the reason that why you want to delete your account from the options listed there.
- After selecting the reason to delete the account, you will have to re-enter your password to confirm account deletion.
It is the complete step-by-step guide to delete an Instagram account permanently. First, save all the important pictures or data that you have on that account. Once you have deleted your account, you will not use that account again in the future.