- What To Know?
- Go to the browser on your phone> Login to the Instagram account.
- The select reason why you want to delete the account.
- Enter the password to confirm.
- Tap on the red button stating, “Permanently delete my account.”
Deleting an Instagram account using the Instagram app is not the method that works. For deleting an account, you need to open Instagram on your browser and log in using your username and password. But it doesn’t mean that you can’t delete your Instagram account on your phone.
You cannot delete your Instagram account from the Instagram app. For deleting the account, you need to open it on the mobile browser.
How Do You Delete An Instagram Account on Phone
Here’s the method of how do you delete an Instagram account on your phone.
- Open Instagram on your mobile phone browser. Then go to the “delete your account” page.
- You will be asked to log in first—log in using your username and password.
- It will show a list of options asking for the reason, “why are you deleting your account?” Select the reason from there.
- It will then ask you to enter your username and password one last time. Re-enter username and password to confirm.
- Click on “delete username.”