- What to know
- Open Venmo App > Tap on “Three Horizontal Lines” in the upper left area.
- Open Settings > Go to the “Payment Method” option.
- Choose the option “Card” from “Bank Account or Card”> Tap “Card.”
- Fill in the “Card” information.
Venmo is a very famous online service available right now to transfer money through a mobile app quickly. You can make a Venmo account for free to transfer or add money to your Venmo.
However, you may also get options to connect or link your bank account to your Venmo, or you can add a “Credit/Debit Card” to make your transfer easy. If you don’t want to connect your bank account, then here we are to tell you how to add money to Venmo without a bank account.
How to add money to Venmo without a bank account
- Tap the upper left “three horizontal lines” in your Venmo App.
- Go to your App Settings and click on the option “Payment Methods.”
- Here you need to pick in these options “Add Bank or Card.”
- Tap on the option “Card.”
- Now, the final step is to enter your correct or valid card information manually.
- You can even enter the information via your phone number.
- Also, when you enter your debit or credit card information into Venmo, it will not take the micro-transfers to confirm the source.
- Yes, it is the faster way to connect yourself with the Venmo app for a quick purchase.