- What to Know:
- Go to the Multiplayer lobby > Press the triangle button > Go to the Recent Players page > Select the player > press the X button > Choose a player to block
If you’re looking for instructions on how to Block Someone on COD Mobile, you’ve come to the correct spot. I’ll show you how to accomplish that in this article. In terms of credits, the mobile game has more than the console version, and you may get them through a variety of methods. COD points and credits are important in the game since they let you buy in-app goods and weaponry.
If you don’t want to receive messages from particular players, you may block them and put them to your Blacklist, which will stop them from sending you messages. At any moment, you can remove players from your Blacklist. In the Global and Clan conversations, you will not see any messages from people you’ve banned.
How to Block Someone on COD Mobile
Step By Step Guidance:
- To get started, go to the Multiplayer lobby.
- To reach the Social Menu, press the triangle button on your controller.
- On your PlayStation, go to the Recent Players page.
- Select the player you’d want to block.
- Press the X button on your controller.
- Choose a player to block.
What happens when you use your mobile to report someone?
You can report a person within the game if you suspect them of cheating or if they are using language that you find objectionable. You’ll get a confirmation notice in your in-game mailbox if the Security Team takes an action on someone you reported.
What happens if you place a call of duty block on someone?
You will be removed from their list if you block them. You’re referring to the PlayStation 4 (PS4). That’s what another user suggested, however it appears that my account is still connected in the game, despite the fact that they can’t give me invites any more. It’s a workaround, but it’s better than nothing, I suppose.
To get more information visit this link below: