- What to Know:
- Gather all information > call to given number > give strong reason > confirm cancellation > verify billing status
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking advice on how to cancel Lexington law. I’ll show you how to accomplish precisely that in this post. Lexington Law is a hugely popular credit restoration law practice with millions of customers and thousands of subscribers across their social media channels. They concentrate on restoring your credit and assisting you in regaining control of your life. Even though they have thousands of great evaluations, there are still many people who disagree. They want to know how to discontinue their Lexington Law account at that point. To cancel Lexington Law, there are simply a few basic procedures you must follow. If this route does not appeal to you, there are a few additional possibilities. They are as follows:
How to cancel Lexington law
Step By Step Guidance:
- Gather all pertinent account information (name, email, phone number, and address). To save time, have all of your account’s vital information on hand. Before you can cancel, they will most likely need to verify your identity using the information you provided.
- To terminate your account, call 800-341-8441 and talk with a representative. You can also contact 1-833-793-3000 if that number does not work. If you mention that you want to cancel, they’ll be able to direct you to the appropriate department.
- They will try to encourage you to stay on board unless you have a compelling cause to cancel. Lexington Law has been in the debt restoration business for a long time, and they’ll use every trick in the book to keep you from canceling. You will be able to cancel as soon as possible if you have a strong explanation and stick to it.
- It’s usually a good idea to double-check after you’ve made the phone call and their agent has terminated your account. Verify your billing status by logging into your account. Also, make sure you haven’t been charged by checking your bank account on the following billing date.
Is it possible for you to cancel Lexington Law at any moment?
Lexington Law is committed to providing the finest service possible, and if we aren’t fulfilling your standards or you no longer require our services, you can cancel at any time.
To get more information visit this link below: