- What to Know:
- Visit to WWE Network’s website > log into account > click “My Account” > select “My Account” > Click “Cancel” > Click “Continue to cancel” > tap “Cancel” one again
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking advice on how to cancel WWE network subscription on web browser. I’ll show you how to accomplish precisely that in this post. Pro wrestling fans may view live fights, documentaries, animated features, and more with a membership to the WWE Network, the company’s official streaming service. You may quickly cancel your subscription if you determine the $9.99 per month price point isn’t worth it.
You must cancel your membership directly with Roku or the mobile app if you signed up for it through them. However, if you signed up for the Network via WWE.com, you can quickly cancel using your computer – here’s how.
How to cancel WWE network subscription on Web Browser
Step By Step Guidance:
- Visit WWE Network’s website and log into your account using your preferred web browser.
- If your browser is in normal mode, go to the top-right corner and click “My Account” next to the profile symbol. If your window is minimized, you may need to select “My Account” from the three bars symbol in the top-left.
- You’ll be redirected to your “Account Summary” page. Click “Cancel” under the words “Cancel Subscription” at the very bottom.
- Click “Continue to cancel” on the following screen.
- To confirm your decision, click “Cancel” again. You may also take the “Before You Go” survey if you like.
- You should now be able to cancel your membership. Until the payment cycle is completed, you may continue to watch all of your favorite WWE Network shows.
- You can choose “Continue your membership” on the cancellation confirmation screen or your Account Summary page if you want to revoke your cancellation.
How to cancel WWE network subscription on Google play
When you pick WWE Network from the Google Play Store on any Android device, you may cancel your membership. Here’s how:
- To begin, go to the Google Play Store and click the Account symbol in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Select the ‘Subscriptions’ tab now.
- Then, from the drop-down menu, select the WWE Network Subscription option.
- Hit the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button in the final step.
To get more information visit this link below: