- What to Know:
- Log in to Zipcar Account > click the green “Sign in” button > Select “Account Settings & Information” > pick “Close My Account” > Select “Submit a Request”
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking advice on how to cancel Zipcar membership. I’ll show you how to accomplish precisely that in this post. If you need to go by automobile but don’t have your vehicle, Zipcar is a good choice. Zipcar and its membership plans start at around $7 per month (though prices vary by country), making them significantly less expensive than buying or leasing a car.
If the service is no longer relevant in your daily life, you may choose to terminate your Zipcar membership to avoid paying unnecessary monthly costs. You may also have problems with your Zipcar membership or using Zipcar’s fleet, making membership unappealing. Zipcar allows you to cancel your membership in two ways: online or over the phone. You may also cancel any undesired memberships, including Zipcar Inc. membership, via the website donotpay.com.
Canceling Zipcar membership Online
The company’s website is your first choice for canceling your Zipcar subscription. This may be done in these easy steps which are mentioned below.
Step By Step Guidance:
- Access your Zipcar account by logging in.
- Enter your username and password on zipcar.com, then click the green “Sign in” button.
- Select “Account Settings & Information” from the dropdown menu.
- You must pick “Close My Account” from a second dropdown option that appears.
- Select “Submit a Request” from the drop-down menu. You are submitting your cancellation request form to Zipcar by selecting “Submit a Request.”
Zipcar Membership Cancellation via Phone
The second way to terminate your Zipcar membership is to phone Zipcar and request that your account be canceled.
This method takes a little longer than canceling on the internet, but it may be your best option if you want to cancel over the phone with a customer care agent. To end membership with several admins, you’ll need to use the terminate by phone option.
Step By Step Guidance:
- 1-866-494-7227 is Zipcar’s customer support number.
- To confirm that you are a current Zipcar member, hit “1” when requested.
- Enter the phone number connected with your Zipcar account on your keyboard.
- Use your keyboard to enter your date of birth when requested.
- Wait for a customer support person from Zipcar to pick up the phone.
- Answer the Zipcar customer service representative’s verification questions. Personal information, such as your email address and answers to your account security questions, will very certainly be requested.
- Tell the customer support contact at Zipcar that you wish to terminate your account. The person will most likely ask you if you are sure you want to terminate your account multiple times.
- The Zipcar customer care person will inform you that your membership has been canceled after your account has been canceled. They’ll also send you a confirmation email, which you should keep for your records in case Zipcar charges you by mistake later.
To get more information visit this link below: