- What to Know:
- Launch Crunchyroll > log in > search for your profile symbol > Choose “Settings” > Go to “Premium Membership Status” > Look for “Change Card” > select it > enter the details for the credit card > go to acct/membership
If you’re looking for instructions on how to change payment method on Crunchyroll, you’ve come to the correct spot. I’ll show you how to accomplish that in this article. Crunchyroll is a popular streaming service for anime, manga, and dramas. If you’re a big anime lover, you’ve undoubtedly checked out their Premium subscription, which offers you unlimited access to their massive collection. But what if you want to switch payment methods? Is it feasible, and how do you go about doing it?
Many people have difficulty changing their payment method. We’ve put together some pointers to assist you with switching credit cards. We’ll also demonstrate how to switch from PayPal to a credit card. You must specify your preferred payment method while using Premium Crunchyroll services. The following are the steps to changing credit cards:
How to change payment method on Crunchyroll
Step By Step Guidance:
- Crunchyroll will be launched.
- Please log in.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, search for your profile symbol.
- Choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Go to “Premium Membership Status” next.Look for “Change Card” in the search box. Select it by clicking on it.
- Then, enter the details for the credit card you’d want to use.
- To complete the change, go to acct/membership.
- Crunchyroll will use this credit card to renew your membership from now on.
How can I cancel my Crunchyroll subscription?
You must first cancel your existing premium+ membership (which will expire when the current term you’ve already paid for expires, unless you’re on a trial, in which case it will expire immediately), then sign up for the standard premium membership after your account has returned to “Normal.”
What is the procedure for deleting my Crunchyroll account?
Go to the support page and click “Can I deactivate/delete my account?” once you’ve logged in. This will take you to the page for “Nuke.” Select “Deactivate Account” from the drop-down menu. This will open a form for you to fill out; when the pop-up asks whether you’re sure you want to deactivate the account, click “Yes.”
To get more information visit this link below: