- What to Know:
- Open Uber App > pick “Payment” or “Wallet” > tap “Add Payment Method” > Choose preferred payment method > Fill in the blanks > tap “Next” or “Save”
If you’re looking for instructions on how to change payment method on uber drive, you’ve come to the correct spot. In this article, I’ll demonstrate you how to do just that. It’s critical to keep your rideshare payment information up to date if you want to prevent delays when you need to utilize the service. When you get a ride, you might want to have a few alternative payment choices. Perhaps you’ve received a new credit card that offers cashback and you’d like to take advantage of it.
Changing your payment method on the Uber app is a straightforward procedure that takes only a few minutes to complete, regardless of the reason. If you’re adding a credit or debit card, you may use your phone’s camera to record the information and utilise the scanning feature to add them to your account even faster. Here’s how to switch your Uber payment method manually or with a debit or credit card swipe.
How to change payment method on Uber Driver
Step By Step Guidance:
- On an iPhone or Android, pick “Payment” or “Wallet” from the menu by choosing the three stacked lines in the top-left corner.
- Click “Add Payment Method” on an Android device, or “Add Payment Method or Redeem Gift Card” on an iPhone.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Fill in the blanks as directed – if you’re adding a credit or debit card, you may scan it by hitting the camera icon to the right of the column that says “Card Number.”
- If you want to scan your card, first grant Uber camera access, then follow the on-screen instructions to collect the information.
- When you’re ready, tap “Next” (Android) or “Save” (iPhone).
How to share uber ride status with friends?
You may share your position, travel status, and associated information with friends and family in cities where the Follow My Ride service is available. You have complete control over who receives this information and when it is shared. DISABLE SHARING. Go to “Settings” in the app. “Follow My Ride” is the option to select. Finally, flip the switch to the ON position.
What’s the best way to share my Uber ride?
Select ‘Share My Trip’ from the card in your feed or go to ‘Share My Trip’ under the Settings page in the app. To begin sharing, choose the contacts you wish to share with and press the share symbol in the top left corner. Details about your journey will be visible to your contact. ‘Share My Trip’ can be ended at any moment by tapping ‘Stop Sharing.’
To get more information visit this link below: