- What to know?
- Change Netflix Account using LG Smart TV remote control
- Netflix App > Arrow keys of remote control > Follow the order
- Press Up > press Up > press Down > press Down > press Left > press Right > press Left > press Right > press Up > press Up > press Up > press Up
- Sign out > sign in as a new user
LG smart TVs are designed with advanced technology so that you can browse through the web, download streaming apps like YouTube, Netflix, and play games as well.
Netflix is the favorite streaming app that offers its audience unlimited entertainment options in web series, reality shows, movies, dramas, music videos, etc. Its highly diversified and high-quality streaming content has made it the first choice of users worldwide. In addition, you can share your Netflix account with up to five members of your friends and family.
This page will answer all your queries regarding How To Change Your Netflix Account On LG Smart TV. If you want to change your current Netflix account on your LG Smart TV, then follow the below-mentioned steps:
Change Your Netflix Account On LG Smart TV
- Launch the Netflix app on your LG Smart TV.
- Use your remote control arrow keys.
- Follow the instructed sequence that is Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up.
- Now several options will appear before you that are Sign Out, Start Over, Deactivate and Reset.
- Here you will see the option Sign In on a different Netflix account.
- Sign in on a new Netflix Account.