- What to know
- HDFC bank homepage > Login > Forex/Prepaid card > New window > Login below Forex Plus Cards (All Variants).
- User ID > Password > Click “My Accounts Tab” > “Card Summary” > Select the “Forex Card” to check the balance.
Do you want to know how to check hdfc forex card balance? We have a simple step-by-step guide to give you all the information related to the balance. Follow the steps below and check your forex card balance quickly.
How to check hdfc forex card balance
- Open your HFDC bank homepage, and then in the option “Login,” choose “Forex/Prepaid Card.”
- You will see a new window appear where you need to log in under the option “Forex Plus Cards All Variants.”
- Open another new window, now sign in with your user Id (that would be your card no.).
- Enter your Password (you can also use your Activation Code or IPIN provided within the kit).
- If, in any case, you forget your ID/password, then click on the option “Forget User ID/Password,” provide some details, and change them.
- When you have done with the login process, go to the “My Accounts” tab.
- Click to “Card Summary” and choose your forex card balance from the given list you want to know.