- What to Know:
- Start Spotify on your computer > Click the “Recently Played” option > Browse through the content > Right-click on the cover > click the “…” button > Select “Remove from Recently Played”
If you’re looking for instructions on how to clear recently played artists on spotify, you’ve come to the correct spot. I’ll show you how to accomplish that in this article. Spotify, like other websites and applications, keeps track of your behavior while you’re using it and combines your most recently played tunes into a single area. However, if you don’t want someone else to use your account and see the music you listen to, or if you just want to reorganize your Spotify account, you may need to erase your recently played list.
It’s worth noting that clearing your recently played list is only possible on the desktop version of Spotify, as the option was recently removed from the mobile edition. Even if you remove your briefly played on your computer, your iPhone or Android device will not be cleared. Here’s how to use your PC to remove your Spotify recently played list.
How to clear recently played artists on spotify
Step By Step Guidance:
- Start Spotify on your computer, whether it’s a PC or a Mac.
- Click the “Recently Played” option on the left side of your screen.
- Browse through the content you’ve recently listened to under the “Recently Played” area for the music, record, collection, or podcast you want to remove. Click the “…” button by right-clicking on the cover or hovering your cursor over it.
- Select “Remove from Recently Played” from the drop-down menu.
Is it possible for everyone to see the artists you’ve recently listened to on Spotify?
All of Spotify’s users’ activities are automatically shared with followers and the general public. Anyone with an account may view your public playlists, recently played music, and followers by default.
What do artists on Spotify think?
They can see how many people are listening to their music at any one time. They get access to Spotify’s most recent blog entries. They may examine their listener, stream, and follower statistics from the last seven days. Streams allow them to view their top three songs.
To get more information visit this link below: