Have you bought a New Bluetooth Speaker? But are you unaware of How to Connect a Bluetooth Speaker to a PC? Don’t worry. Why Am I here? One thing I can promise is if you read this tutorial to the end, you will be enjoying the delightful music coming out of your new speakers.
You know I went through the same. I bought new speakers but didn’t know how to connect them to the Pc. I started panicking as if I might lose all the money I invested. But guess what I did? The same as yours. But the difference was, I was not able to find a proper procedure. It took me a lot of searching to come up with the complete.
That’s why I am here to tell you How to Connect a Bluetooth Speaker to a PC in simple steps. So let’s get started with the guide.
Step-by-Step Process to Connect a Bluetooth Speaker
We will discuss the complete method by which you can connect your Bluetooth speaker with your Pc. But first things first. You need to check if your PC has built-in Bluetooth compatibility. All the modern and latest computers have a Bluetooth connection, but you might not have one if your PC is old.
- Now that you have checked that your computer has a Bluetooth connection. Let’s start connecting your speaker.
- Turn On your Bluetooth Speaker and make sure that it is in pairing mode so you can quickly connect it.
- Now start your computer and go into your computer’s settings. You can find these settings in the start button. Moreover, a search bar can be used to go into the settings of your Pc.
- Here, you will see the Devices tab. Go into it. Now you’ll see the ‘Bluetooth and Other Devices’ option on the left side panel.
- Go into the Bluetooth tab and switch the Bluetooth on. Make sure that the button turns blue. It shows that your computer’s Bluetooth is on and is in pairing mode.
- Click on the Add a Device option on the top of the window. Make sure that your speaker is in pairing mode and is placed near to your PC.
- The computer will start searching for all the potential Bluetooth devices. When you see the name of the speaker popup, click on it to start pairing.
- Now that your Speakers are paired, you can listen to music or play games at full volume.
No Sound Playback
If you do not hear any noise coming out of the speaker, you can do the following to fix this issue.
- Click on the Volume icon that you will find on your desktop’s right bottom corner.
- A window will pop up. Here you will be asked to choose a device you want the sound playback to come from.
- Choose your Bluetooth speakers as the default sound source and increase the sound to the full.
- Now, check if you can hear sounds coming out of the speakers. If yes, then you have successfully connected your speakers with your PC.
The other important thing that you can do is click on the volume icon, and a window will pop up. Here you will see all the audio devices that you connected to the PC. The default settings will be set to your computer’s speaker.
You can change it to make your Bluetooth speakers default and click OK. Now you are all set and ready to enjoy your new speakers.
Don’t miss to read: How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to PC
You won’t face any problem while connecting your wireless Bluetooth devices, either it’s a speaker or a headphone. Now go and enjoy the music or play games at full volume.