I see that you have bought new Bluetooth Headphones. But do you know How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to a PC? Are you sure that your PC has the compatibility to connect wireless Bluetooth devices?
Yes? No? Don’t worry. That’s why I am here for your assistance. Firstly we’ll see if your PC has a Bluetooth connection or not, and then we will take you through the step-by-step process on how you can connect your headphones to your PC.
Let’s get started with this topic. Shall we?
Things to Check before Connecting
There are multiple things that you need to keep in mind and check before connecting Bluetooth headphones. These things are:
- Both the devices should be charged. In this case, the PC and the Bluetooth headphones.
- Ensure that both the devices are three feet or less away from each other. More than it can make it difficult for them to pair.
- Turn on your computer’s audio so you don’t get confused about whether the headphones are working or not.
Step by Step Process to Connect Bluetooth Headphones
So here is the step-by-step procedure to connect your Bluetooth headphones to your PC.
- Firstly, you need to ensure your headphones are in Bluetooth pairing mode. If you don’t know how to do it, check the user manual or the website to see how that works.
- Now go to the start menu. Here you will find several different options, but you have to go into the Settings tab. If you can’t find it, type settings in the search bar and press enter.
- Once you have entered the Setting tab, you will find different menus on the left-hand side. On the top, you will see the Devices option under which there will be the’ Bluetooth and Other devices ‘ option.
- Once you have entered the Bluetooth option, you will see an option to turn the Bluetooth on and off. Make sure the Bluetooth is on.
- Now click on the ‘ Add Bluetooth ‘ option on the top of the page. It will take you to a different screen.
- Now, see that your headphones are in pairing mode. If they are, you will see your headphone’s name popping up in front of the screen.
- Now, it depends on your headphones that it will connect right away or ask for a passcode to connect that is Oftenly 0000.
- After all this, you will see a message pop up saying that your device is connected successfully. Click Ok, and you are done.
If you have followed the instructions precisely, your device will get connected in no time. But if for some reason it doesn’t connect, turn off the Bluetooth and the headphones and repeat the steps.
Reasons if the Headphones don’t Connect
There are a couple of reasons that can cause your headphones to not get connected to your PC. These reasons can be:
- Your device driver may not be working correctly. It is advisable to update the Bluetooth device driver before connecting a new Bluetooth device.
- You may not pair your devices correctly. Make sure their pairing is enabled. If not, then repeat the steps mentioned above to do so.
Must read: How to Connect a Bluetooth Speaker to a PC
I don’t think now you will encounter any problems. I have covered everything that you might encounter while connecting your headphones to your PC. So why wait. Go and connect them and enjoy Gaming, or for whatever reason, you bought those Bluetooth headphones.