Courtesy of the evolution of technology, we have witnessed a smooth transition from wired headphones to wireless earbuds. However, pairing wireless buds with your phone or laptop can be tedious if not done correctly.
Don’t worry; because I will discuss how to connect Skullcandy wireless earbuds with your Android and iOS devices.
How to Pair Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds
You can use any of the following steps to pair Skullcandy sesh wireless earbuds:
- After removing the earbuds from the charging case, press and hold the power button.
- Press the pairing button on the charging case.
- Press the pairing button, available on the earbuds.
- Once the Skullcandy wireless earbuds are in pairing mode, you can check with a blinking light, find them on your smart device or laptop using Bluetooth, and pair them.
Disclaimer: This guide will help you to pair different Skullcandy wireless buds, including Venue Noise Canceling Wireless, Crusher 360 Ultra-Realistic Audio, Riff Wireless, Icon Wireless, Crusher Wireless, Hesh 3 Wireless, Hesh 2 Wireless, and Grind Wireless), Skullcandy earbuds (Push Truly Wireless Earbuds, Method Wireless Sport Earbud, Smokin’ Buds 2 Wireless, XTfree BT Sport, Ink’d Wireless, and Jib Wireless), and Skullcandy wireless speakers (Barricade XL BT, Barricade BT, Barricade Mini, Air Raid, Ambush, and Soundmine)
Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds Pairing
I will list all the steps to connect the wireless earbuds with your smart device, including phones, tablets, and laptops.
Turn on Skullcandy Earbuds Pairing Mode
Since these earbuds are sleek and compact, that’s why they only have one button which serves both as Power ON/OFF and a pairing mode button.
You should press and hold the button for four to five seconds until you see an LED light flashing on the earbuds. This light is essentially an indication that the headphones are ready to be paired.
Discover Skullcandy Earbuds on Devices
I’ll share the procedure to pair the Skullcandy earbuds with devices, including Android, iPhone, macOS, and of course, Windows 10.
You can find the Bluetooth option under the settings menu. Turn on Bluetooth and search for Skullcandy under “Other devices.” All you need to do is tap on the earbuds and wait for a few seconds to connect.
In an iPhone, select the settings option and turn on the Bluetooth. Now, search for Skullcandy devices under the tab “Other devices” and simply tap on it for further pairing.
Go to the Apple menu and select System Preferences to find the Bluetooth option. Turn on the Bluetooth by toggling the switch from the left to the right side and find the Skullcandy jib wireless earbuds from the available list. In the final step, press the connect button, and if prompted, select “Accept.”
You can find “Bluetooth and Other Devices” in the System settings. Here, click the Bluetooth button available in the toolbar and choose “Show Bluetooth devices.”
If you don’t find the Bluetooth option, it must be hidden then. You can find it on your main screen under the upward arrow, present in the bottom right corner on the taskbar.
There is an LED that blinks on the earbuds when they are ready to connect. After successfully pairing the Skullcandy headphones to your laptop and phone, you can see that the LED stops blinking. Moreover, you can also hear an audio confirmation regarding device pairing.
Moreover, the earbuds should be close to the connecting device to avoid any interruption. Furthermore, make sure there are lesser electronic devices nearby, else they can interfere with the connection.
Skullcandy Earbuds Not Pairing
Sometimes you are unable to sync Skullcandy earbuds even after carefully following all the above steps. Don’t worry, as I have listed down the following troubleshooting steps to connect skull earbuds.
- You should palace the earbuds in the charging case properly.
- It’s essential to remove the earbuds from your device’s pairing list by turning off the Bluetooth mode.
- The next step is to remove the right earbud from the case and turn it on. Initially, the earbud must be in a non-connected state.
- You must tap the earbud’s center four times to power off and reset the earbud.
- You can see that the LED light turns red after the above step.
- Put the right earbud back in the case.
- Repeat the same above steps for the left earbud independently.
- Now, you are ready to remove both the earbuds from the case, which will allow them to automatically power on and pair together with one another.
- You can hear a beep indicating sound to ensure that the buds have paired correctly.
- Moreover, you’ll also hear a voice prompt notification “Pairing,” which means the earbuds are now searching for a device to pair.
- At this stage, you must turn on the Bluetooth mode of the device and re-pair the earbuds.
Skullcandy earbuds are one of the most commonly used earbuds that can conveniently pair with different smart devices.
The primary purpose of the above guide is to share all the steps involved in pairing the Skullcandy earbuds with different devices. Moreover, I have also shared a bonus troubleshooting guide.