- What To Know?
- SoundCloud app > your profile > tap on three dots next to the track you want to delete
- Edit track > Delete track > Confirm
SoundCloud is an online music sharing and streaming podium. You can use it on your mobile phone as well as through its website. But in case you want to delete your track on SoundCloud, you can only access the deleting option via its website. However, if you want to delete a track from your SoundCloud playlist, you can do it both on the Soundcloud app and its website.
If you delete your track from SoundCloud, it will be removed permanently. You will no more be able to replace or edit your track. All the likes, comments, and views will be gone forever too.
This page will answer your question about How To Delete A Track On SoundCloud. Following are a few simple steps to do so:
How To Delete Your Track On SoundCloud
- Login to your account on SoundCloud.com
- Tap on your Profile name tab.
- Click on the Tracks option in the drop-down menu.
- Surf over the track you want to delete.
- Tap on the Delete (trash) icon when options appear next to the track.
- Click on Delete forever option when the confirmation box appears.
How To Delete Tracks On SoundCloud Playlist
- Open the SoundCloud app.
- Click on the Library icon.
- Click on the Playlist option. All playlists will appear.
- Tap on the playlist which has the track you want to delete.
- Tap on the icon at the side of the song you want to delete.
Click on the Remove from playlist option.