- What to know?
- Your Google Account > Data & personalization
- Activity and timeline > My Activity
- More > Delete activity > All time
Google offers its customers file storage and synchronization service known as Google Drive. It was launched on April 24, 2012. Google Drive allows you to store files, synchronize files across devices, and share files. It offers a web interface as well as apps with offline capabilities on all devices. In addition, Google Drive includes Google Docs, Google Slides, and Google Sheets. These are a part of the Google Docs Editors office suite that permits mutual editing of spreadsheets, documents, drawings, presentations, and more. Google Drive saves the files created and edited through the Google Docs suite.
You can delete all your activities from Google Drive. This page will answer your question about How To Delete Activity From Google Drive.
How To Delete Activity From Google Drive:
You can delete any activity from Google Drive following some simple steps as mentioned below:
- Open Google Drive either on your phone or computer.
- Go to your Google Account.
- Click Data & personalization on the top left navigation panel.
- Tap on My Activity under Activity and timeline.
- Click More at the top right of the page.
- Click on Delete Activity By.
- Select “Delete Activity,”
- Click All time.
- Tap on Delete.