- What to know?
- GroupMe app > three horizontal lines icon > navigation menu
- Contacts > Select > Block
- Confirm > Block
GroupMe is a messaging app. It lets you send direct messages and group messages from mobile devices without any message limits or fees. It is a one-stop shop for interacting with your friends, from organizing events to transferring money to each other.
GroupMe does not offer any specific option to delete your contacts. However, you can block any contact you want to. We will guide you in your quest about How To Delete Contacts On GroupMe.
How To Delete Contacts On GroupMe
- Launch the GroupMe app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper-left-hand corner of the page. Navigation Menu will open up.
- Select Contacts on the navigation menu. All your contacts will appear.
- Click on the contact you want to delete.
- The contact’s options will appear.
- Select Block. It will delete the contacts you do not want to see.
- You will get a warning message either you want to proceed or not.
Again select Block to reconfirm the deletion.