- What to Know:
- Open ES FILE MANAGER > click on TOOLS > go to Files > Show Hidden Files > Select Download Local Press > hold down the shift key > long press any file > go to the bottom of the page > click on the trashcan > click OK > Select the recycle bin > click the clear all button > Close ES FILE MANAGER > click ok button
If you’re looking for instructions on how to delete files using es file explorer, you’ve come to the correct spot. In this article, I’ll teach you how to do just that. Many users of ES file explorer are asking for a means to remove files from the programme. Let’s have a look at what ES file explorer is before we get into how to remove files in it. ES File Explorer is a file management and exploration software for Android smartphones created by ES Global, a DO Global subsidiary. Cloud storage integration, quick file transfer from Android smartphones to Windows devices via LAN or FTP, and a root browser are all included in this programme.
Subscribers of ES file explorer are dissatisfied because they can’t seem to figure out how to delete files from the programme. We’ve included the whole technique below, which will allow you to simply remove files using ES file explorer. Let’s take a look at how to remove files from the ES file explorer. To remove files with ES file explorer, simply follow the steps below:
How to delete files using es file explorer
Step By Step Guidance:
- ES FILE MANAGER should now be open.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page on the left and click on TOOLS.
- Now, go to Files and show hidden files.
- Select Download Local Press from the drop-down menu.
- Now, hold down the shift key and long press any file you wish to remove.
- If you wish to remove more files, you may use it to select several files.
- Now, go to the bottom of the page and click on the trashcan, then click OK.
- Select the recycle bin from the tools area and click the clear all button.
- Close ES FILE MANAGER by clicking OK.
To get more information visit this link below: