- What to Know:
- Go to browser > open Epic Games website’s home page > Enter the sign-in information > place mouse pointer on your username > select ‘Request Account Delete.’ > accept confirmation message > choose ‘Confirm Delete Request’ > click done option
If you’re looking for instructions on how to delete fortnite account on Nintendo switch, you’ve come to the correct spot. I’ll show you how to accomplish that in this article. There might be a slew of reasons why you’d want to delete your Fortnite account. It’s not as straightforward as you may think to delete a Fortnite account. The reason for this is that you can’t just remove a Fortnite account.
You’ll have to deactivate your Epic Games account if you really want to get rid of it. The Epic Game account is used by Fortnite to establish a profile, save games, save purchases, back up user progress, move data between platforms, and more. The Epic Games account is used to purchase Fortnite from the Epic Games shop in addition to powering the game. As a result, if you want to deactivate your Fortnite account, you must also delete the Epic Games account that is linked to it. Here’s how you can get rid of your Fortnite account.
How to delete fortnite account on Nintendo switch
Step By Step Guidance:
- Go to ‘https: //www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/‘ in any browser on any of your favorite devices.
- The Epic Games website’s home page will appear on your screen; select Sign in from the upper right side. If you already have an account, be sure to validate it.
- Enter the sign-in information for the Epic Games account you’d want to deactivate.
- Place your mouse pointer on your username in the upper right corner of the opening page after authenticating or signing in with the proper account. This brings up a dropdown menu.
- Select ‘Account.’ This will take you to Epic Games’ Account Settings page.
- Scroll down to the very bottom of the page.
- Under the Delete Account header, select ‘Request Account Delete.’
- Epic Games will immediately send you a confirmation email to the address you provided when you created your account. This email contains a six-digit number that must be input in order to complete the deletion procedure.
- To see the code, open the email in a new tab or on a different device.
- Return to the Epic Games website tab and enter the security code in the Enter Security Code dialogue box.
- After that, choose ‘Confirm Delete Request.’
- On the confirmation message popup, click ‘Done.’
To get more information visit this link below: