- What to know?
- Sign in to account> message section.
- Select message > Tap on Three Dots > select archive.
- Sign in to account> notification tab.
- Select notification > click “X”.
- Notification will hide.
Many people asked about how to delete messages on indeed? Employer messages can’t be deleted from your Indeed account using Chrome or any other browser. Deleting messages is not a feature that Job Seekers have access to at this time. While there is currently no mechanism to delete messages from your Indeed inbox, but you can archive them.
You can get information about your job hunt in two places on Indeed. Messages from employers: At this moment, you are unable to delete these messages. Indeed notifications: These can remove from your account.
How to delete messages on indeed
To remove the notification from your account, take these steps:
- Please sign in to your account.
- Next to your name/login, click the Notifications tab.
- Review the notification list.
- To remove a notification, click the ” X ” next to it.
To Archive a message, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Indeed account and go to the Messages section.
- Choose the message you want to Archive.
- Above the whole text, click the triple dot icon in the top right corner.
- Select Archive, and messages will be Archive.