- What to Know:
- Go to the utilities menu > choose Messages > Select the chat > receive notification > choose yes >
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking for advice on how to delete messages on PlayStation app. I’ll show you how to accomplish precisely that in this post. The PlayStation 4 is one of the most renowned gaming systems. You may engage with friends, show off screenshots and media, and even stream live gaming to them in addition to playing games and enjoying your material. While the PS4’s messaging and social features aren’t as robust as those found on a social networking site, they’re enough for quick sharing and passing along a few messages. They do, in fact, let you to do all of the functions of a standard chat programme. While you can’t remove individual messages, you can erase whole conversations using the PS4 interface’s ‘leave’ feature. Take the actions outlined below.
How to delete messages on PlayStation app
Step By Step Guidance:
- Go to the utilities menu and choose Messages.
- Select the chat you wish to remove with your Dualshock 4 controller’s Options button.
- Select the option to Leave.
- Choose which discussions you wish to end. At any given time, you can pick from up to 150 talks.
- You’ll see a notification alerting you about the implications of quitting a group. Simply choose yes and you’re ready to go. In your messages, you’ll see that the chosen conversation(s) are no longer accessible.
- When you exit a chat, it is removed and no longer appears in your inbox. Keep in mind that if you start a chat with the same individual, these messages will reappear because erased messages are still kept on the PlayStation.
How to hide games on PlayStation?
- What to know:
- Go to the Profile section > Select a game > press the Options key > Select the settings > Choose from a variety > Select all of the games
Step By Step Guidance:
- Go to the Profile section of your menu.
- Select a game.
- Take your pick from the games on the list.
- On your controller, press the Options key.
- Select the settings for Hidden Games. There will be a new window open.
- Choose from a variety of PS4 Hidden Games.
- Select all of the games you’d like to remove from your activity feed.
How to use your PlayStation to deliver a message?
- Press the “Messages” button on your PlayStation controller.
- Click “Create Message” from the Messages screen.
To get more information visit this link below: