- What to know?
- Go to My movies > continue Watching.
- Tap menu > click Three Dots > Remove from list.
Several excellent video-streaming subscription providers are waiting to take your money each month. But what if you don’t want to go to an all-you-can-eat buffet and would instead grow your digital library? That’s when Vudu comes into play.
Vudu, which began as a streaming video rental service, has evolved into a one-stop shop for media specialists. Vudu features a little bit of everything, with low-cost video rentals up to 4K and free streaming material.
But many users asked the question of :
How to Delete Movies From Vudu
Unfortunately, the answer is quite shocking to you. You can not directly delete the videos from Vudu. Instead, you must request from the service center they will confirm the message then delete your videos.
A workaround exists, but it isn’t ideal. So I instead prefer a more straightforward approach.
- Return to the movie and, if there are any, wait for the commercials.
- On the timeline, click very close to the end.
- If there are any adverts, wait for them.
- Watch the movie till it’s finished.
- The movie has been removed from the “Watch Later” list.
In My Movies, the Continue Watching queue displays the most recently seen movies from your collection in a convenient spot.
If you remove a movie from the Continue Watching list, follow these steps:
- When using an iPhone or iPad, follow these steps:
- Go to My Movies for more information.
- Touch and hold the movie you want to remove in the Continue Watching queue.
- In the pop-up menu, select “Remove from List.”