- What to Know:
- Select the message > Hold the “Ctrl” key > hold the “Shift” key > “Delete Selected Messages” by right click > go to the “File” menu > select “Empty Trash” > Click “Yes”
If you’re looking for instructions on how to delete multiple emails in thunderbird, you’ve come to the correct spot. In this article, I’ll teach you how to do just that. Thunderbird is a free email software from Mozilla, the company behind the Firefox web browser. If you’ve been using Thunderbird, you’ve probably observed your inbox growing in size and pondered how you may clear it out and delete messages you don’t want. To save hard drive space and guarantee that Mozilla Thunderbird runs smoothly, you can remove unwanted mail from the software.
How to delete multiple emails in thunderbird
Step By Step Guidance:
- Select the message you want to remove by clicking on it. Hold the “Ctrl” key while clicking on each message to select several messages. By selecting the first and then holding the “Shift” key while clicking the last, you may select several messages that are clustered together.
- “Delete Selected Messages” may be done by right-clicking on one of the selected messages. Note that this moves the marked messages to the Trash folder rather than permanently deleting them. Messages in the Trash folder can still be deleted at any moment, and they still take up space on the hard disc.
- To erase the messages in the Trash folder, go to the “File” menu at the top of the screen and select “Empty Trash.”
- Click “Yes” to indicate that you want to permanently delete the items in the Trash folder. The messages have vanished.
In Thunderbird, how can I pick several emails?
Select the first message, scroll to the final message, then click it while holding down the shift key. Messages that aren’t connected: Win – While clicking, hold down the Ctrl key. On a Mac, keep the command key pressed while clicking.
What is the best way to remove hundreds of emails at once?
Unfortunately, there isn’t a quick way to cut them. You’ll have to press and hold the Shift key instead of clicking a handy button. Hold down Shift while clicking the first email, then click the final email and hit Delete.
What are Thunderbird’s local folders?
“Local Folders” is the term given to the group of mail folders at the bottom of the folders window in Thunderbird and Sea Monkey. When you choose Send Later instead of Send, an unique folder called Outbox is utilized to queue messages. Every account uses the Outbox folder.
To get more information visit this link below: