- eHarmony is an online dating service, which is working at the international level to connect the singles. Thousands of people find their ‘Someone Special’ by using this app. So, if you are also one of them and had tight the knot in a long-lasting relationship, you can delete your account.
But, for everyone, it isn’t very comfortable to ask how to delete my eHarmony account. You can leave the eHarmony by deleting your account, and there are just a few and easy steps you should follow to do so.
How To Delete My eHarmony Account?
eHarmony is free to use, but you can purchase the subscription as well. If you have not purchased the subscription, you can follow the given steps:
- Click the arrow which is just next to your photo, just at the top of the screen
- Open the dropdown menu
- Click at the “Data&Setting” link
- Just below the “Profile Status” section, click on “To Delete” Your Profile Permanently.
- And if you have just purchased the subscription, follow the given steps:
- Go to eHarmony.com, login to your account
- Click at your profile photo just in the middle part of the screen
- Select the Account Settings
- After reaching the settings page, click Billings
- Scroll down the page, and choose the Subscription Status
- Instead of re-newel, you can choose the cancel My Subscription, and that’s it.