- What to know?
- Open Soundcloud profile > tap on three dots next to your track.
- Select edit track > tap on delete track
There are many apps on Android which provide its user’s facility of listening to music. But they charge some amount of money in exchange for their services. If anyone wants to listen to free music with an original soundtrack, then the first app which pops up in people’s minds is Soundcloud.
Soundcloud allows musicians, podcasters, and singers to record their tracks and share their original content with the whole world. Soundcloud also provides editing options to their artist from which they can be benefitted.
How to delete my songs on Soundcloud on Android?
Android users can easily delete their songs from their playlists. There is no rocket science in it. You just have to follow the instructions.
- Login to your Soundcloud account with your username and password
- Go to your playlist and select the track you want to delete.
- Below the audio waveform, there are three dots options click on it and click on the trash can icon.
- A confirmation bar opens click on the Yes option.
That’s the right answer to the question of how to delete my songs on Soundcloud on Android.