- What to know?
- Go to Profile > open your Contact info > select Email option
- On the Email account tab, select Manage > Go to Member ID > click on Delete an account.
Suppose you have any experience with old bulky computers. In that case, you surely know about SBCGlobal; if someone doesn’t know about this, there is no problem. Well, SBCGlobal.net offers you free email services as other companies do. You can also access these emails through Yahoo. Now SBCGlobal is owned by AT&T, and they run all the accounts.
The main question which arises in people is that how to delete the SBCGlobal email account? To get a clear answer to these questions, read the steps mentioned down below.
How to delete the SBCGlobal email account
- Go to your main Profile section.
- Click on Contact info.
- Then click on the Email option in the contact list.
- After opening the email, click on the free email tab and then click on the Manage.
- Click on the Delete account, and the confirmation bar will pop out. Click on then Yes.
If your account is paid, you can’t delete it yourself; you need an expert’s help.
And if you have connected it from Yahoo, you have to call their customer support representative to delete your account.