Privacy is a significant component of online life, and individuals can say a lot about you in your search history. This is why we suggest clearing out your closet regularly.
Not only can your Instagram search history reveal someone curious about what you’ve been looking for, but it can also affect the people who are recommended to you. Like many other social networks, the longer you use it, the more detailed its dossier on you develops. Let’s take back some of that.
Many people want to know “how to delete search history on Instagram” because the clear history option is completely concealed in the app
The ways on how to delete search history on Instagram are as follows.
- Open the Instagram app and log in.
- Tap the symbol of your profile, which is a miniature image version or head and shoulders if you do not have it.
- Tap the menu Hamburger (three horizontal lines).
- Tap Settings > Security.
- Tap Clear Search History (for iPhone) or Search History (for Android).
- To clear everything, press Clear All.
- To be sure, tap Clear All one more.