- What to Know?
- Sign out from all Instagram accounts> On down-left of Instagram page, select “home” icon> Select “Manage accounts.”
- An “X” sign will show up next to your Instagram name> tap on that to remove the Instagram account you don’t want to use.
- If you have more accounts that you want to delete, tap on the account that you want to remove as you did before.
Social media can be very beneficial when it is used positively. But also, its excessive use can be a reason to waste a big chunk of time. For example, Instagram is one of the most popular social media, and the majority have more than one or two accounts on Instagram.
If you realize that you have been spending hours doing nothing, but scrolling and scrolling, think about whether to use it productively or get rid of it. For those who have more than one account on Instagram and are looking to delete the second account, here’s
how to delete the second Instagram account
- Sign in to your Instagram account from a mobile or PC browser. (an Instagram account cannot be deleted using the Instagram app)
- Move to the “delete your account” page.
- Answer the question, “why are you deleting the account?”
- Enter your Instagram password.
- Select “permanently delete my account.”
These are the steps that how to delete a second Instagram account. Once you have deleted the account, you will no longer create a new account with the same username and password.