- What to Know:
- Open twitter > Sign in to your account > Choose from All and Mentions > select gear icon > Select a filter type
If you’re looking for instructions on how to delete twitter notifications, you’ve come to the correct spot. I’ll show you how to accomplish that in this article. If someone likes or retweets any of your tweets or retweets, or if you get a new follower, the Interactions tab on Twitter displays a series of alerts for your account. Although there is no way to remove these alerts from your Interactions page, you may choose to conceal or filter them using a variety of choices. Currently, there is no way to remove individual tweets on Twitter, but you can filter them out and limit what you see.
How to Delete Twitter Notifications
Step By Step Guidance:
- Use your phone, tablet, or computer to access Twitter. Tap the blue-and-white bird symbol on your home screen or in the app drawer if you’re using a phone or tablet. Go to https://twitter.com with a web browser if you’re using a computer.
- Sign in to your account right now if you haven’t already.
- The bell symbol can be clicked or tapped. It’s near the bottom of the screen in a mobile app, and on the left side of the page on a browser. Your alerts will be shown here.
- Choose from All and Mentions. Mentions only gives you alerts that mention you, whereas all shows you all notifications.
- The gear icon should be selected. It may be seen in the top-right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, pick a filter type. You have three choices:
- Filter for quality: Low-quality alerts, such as duplicate tweets, are muted. To pick this one, simply check the box.
- Advanced filters: These let you filter out specific sorts of people, such as new accounts and people you don’t follow. To pick filters, tap this item and then tick it.
- Terms that are muted: This allows you to filter out tweets that include specified words. To silence a word, click or press the + plus icon in the bottom right corner of the app (this is in the top right on the website).
How can you clear your Twitter notifications?
After tapping your profile image, go to “Settings & Privacy.” In the list of settings categories, tap “Notifications.” Under Preferences, choose “Push notifications.” Under “From Twitter,” deactivate the “News” slider.
How can I get rid of persistent notifications?
To delete a persistent notice, first tap and hold on it. Swiping the notification left or right, then tapping the cogwheel symbol next to it, is another alternative. Then, to deactivate Permanent, hit the switch next to it, and then press Save.
To get more information visit this link below: