- What to Know:
- Tap Manage My Email > Choose Edit > Check the Delete box > click Save Changes > click Edit Sub Account > click Save Changes to enable or deactivate email access
If you’re looking for instructions on how to delete Verizon account, you’ve come to the correct spot. When you buy a gadget with a Verizon device payment plan, the retail price is divided into equal monthly instalments that you pay off over time rather than all at once. All you have to do to become eligible to acquire a new gadget is pay off the outstanding sum on your old one. If you get tired of it, you may easily remove your account. In this article, I’ll teach you how to do just that.
How to delete Verizon account
Step By Step Guidance:
- After that, tap Manage My Email (upper-right corner).
- Choose Edit (beside the Sub-Account).
- Check the Delete box, then click Save Changes to delete the item.
- After making the necessary changes, click Edit Sub Account.
- After that, click Save Changes. Check the Email Access box, then click Save Changes to enable or deactivate email access for the account.
What is the procedure for deleting my Verizon account from the internet?
After that, select Manage My Email (upper-right corner). Select Edit (beside the Sub-Account). Check the Delete box, then click Save Changes to delete the item. After making the necessary changes, click Edit Sub Account. After that, click Save Changes. Check the Email Access box, then click Save Changes to enable or deactivate email access for the account.
How to remove verizon account from the Internet?
If you wish to close your Verizon account, go to My Verizon and sign in. Click Subscriptions from the My Verizon option at the top of the page. Next to your current subscription or any other service you’d like to cancel, click Manage. On the bottom of the page, click Cancel Service. You’ll be given two choices: Sign up for a new plan before cancelling, or Cancel my subscription now. Under “Cancel Service,” click how do we cancel my account if I don’t have a new plan (in red letters). From the drop-down menu, choose your reason. Enter a remark if required, then click Submit. Following that, you will get a final charge, and your service will be terminated.
Is it possible to terminate your Verizon plan at any time?
Yes, you may leave your Verizon contract at any moment, according to the straightforward answer to this query. A minimum notice period of one month or 30 days is sometimes required. The same may be said for phone financing or monthly payments.
To get more information visit this link below: