- What to Know?
- In the Snapchat app click on the “Bitmoji” in the upper left corner of the camera screen
- Go to the “Settings” and open “My Account” and then select “Bitmoji”
- Click on “Unlink my Bitmoji” on the next screen and then click “Unlink”
No one is familiar with the overwhelming popularity of Snapchat around the world. Snapchat introduced Bitmoji in 2016. The interesting fact is that You can design your emoji by using Bitmoji. Snapchat presents this emoji as your profile picture. And you can share your emoji in the chat section of Snapchat. Interesting, right?
The best part!
You’ll surprise to know that you can make your emoji living by using 3D Bitmoji and Bitmoji party. Thereupon, there are many ways in which Bitmoji amuse you. But, sometimes, you need to delete it from Snapchat.
How to delete Bitmoji from Snapchat
So, let’s get started.
- Open the Snapchat app
- Go to the “Settings” at the top right corner of the screen
- Click on “My data” and then select “Reset avatar”
- Click “Ok”
That’s how to delete your Bitmoji on Snapchat in the Bitmoji app.