- What to Know:
- Login to the Support site > Choose Accounts > Ubisoft Account > Account/Login > Other Account Issues > Delete My Account.
If you’re looking for instructions on how to delete your Ubisoft Account, you’ve come to the correct spot. I’ll show you how to accomplish that in this article. When it comes to the security of any data saved on our systems and the integrity of Ubisoft accounts, Ubisoft has a strict policy. The main reason why Ubisoft does not allow account deletion is to ensure that no one can use or attempt to reuse another user’s old Ubisoft account information, which could be compromised by third parties and cause fraud or other issues on someone else’s new Ubisoft account created after the previous one was deleted.
Before you begin, keep in mind that cancelling your account will deactivate your logins, current games, and keys for good. This is how you do it.
How to delete your Ubisoft Account
Step By Step Guidance:
- Navigate to the Ubisoft login page. There’s a link on the right that reads “Forgot my password.” Ubisoft will next ask if you have stored your Ubisoft username on their website. If that’s the case, then follow the steps below and click on every link Ubisoft provides. Note: You do not have to provide Ubisoft your email address; just submit it if Ubisoft requests it.
- Ubisoft will direct you through a series of steps based on the Ubisoft account-related information they already have on file about you as an individual user (such as your IP addresses). Continue to follow the steps until Ubisoft lets you back into their system. Then, look for a message from Ubisoft’s Ubisoft account support staff in your inbox and spam folder. Ubisoft will advise you how to get to Ubisoft’s Ubisoft Account Support in the mail.
- Click the “My Personal Data” item in the menu once you’ve regained access to your Ubisoft account via Ubisoft’s Customer Service portal.
- Ubisoft will ask you for your Ubisoft account username and password after taking you to the Ubisoft Account Support homepage.
- Ubisoft will ask you if you actually want to erase your Ubisoft account information from its servers once you provide them your Ubisoft account credentials. “Are you certain you want to deactivate this account?” says the narrator ,a pop-up inquiry box will inquire. Answer with a yes or no.
- Ubisoft will ensure that all records of your Ubisoft account information have been destroyed from their systems when you respond Yes or No. Once you’ve verified everything, click the “Thank you” button to exit both support sites and return to the original page where you were signed in. Close the browser window after that.
Is it true that Ubisoft deletes accounts that are no longer active?
Accounts that have not been used for more than three years may be deactivated, although they can be resurrected.
To get more information visit this link below: