- What to Know:
- Press menu button > choose # key > dial “217” > press the down arrow > see list > press erase key > press yes to confirm
If you’re looking for instructions on how to erase Blocked Numbers on Panasonic Phone, you’ve come to the correct spot. I’ll show you how to accomplish that in this article. If you have a home phone, you have most likely received an unsolicited call at some point. A call-blocking function is included on most digital cordless phones, including the Panasonic. Any caller who is placed on the call block list will hear a busy tone before the call is disconnected. If you wish to prevent collection calls and sales pitches, this option comes in useful. If you mistakenly put a number on the call block list, you may utilize Panasonic’s direct programming capabilities to fix the problem and keep crucial calls from being banned.
How to erase Blocked Numbers on Panasonic Phone
Step By Step Guidance:
- On the portable unit, press the “Menu” button followed by the “#” key.
- To access the banned numbers menu, dial “217” on the numeric keypad.
- On the keypad, press the down arrow. To unblock a phone number, go through the list and pick it.
- To delete a phone number from the list, press the key beneath “Erase.”
- To confirm your choice, choose “Yes.”
How can you access your Panasonic phone’s prohibited list?
Make a list of the numbers you don’t want to talk to. Scroll down the main menu until you find it; it should be one of the alternatives there. Once the prohibited list has been highlighted, use the “Enter” key to access it.
What is the Panasonic phone’s First Ring setting?
When a call is accepted, you can select whether or not to hear the initial ring. “Yes”: All calls, including those from restricted phone numbers, will be answered on the first ring. “No” (default): All calls are muted on the first ring. The device will never ring for calls from blacklisted phone numbers if this option is chosen.
On a Panasonic phone, how many calls can you block?
The call prohibited list can hold up to 50 phone numbers. Certain conditions must be completed in order for the “Incoming call barring” feature to function. – You’ll need to sign up for a Caller ID service.
To get more information visit this link below: