- What to know
- Open your Amazon mobile app > Go to Amazon homepage > Tap on the “three horizontal lines” on the left side.
- Tap on “Your Orders” > Tap on the “Right Arrow” you see on the selected item > Tap on the option “Order Info” > Click “Download Invoice” > Click “Invoice” > Click “Download Document.”
Amazon provides its customers a neat and clean process to shop online. However, this online service can also give you convenient ways for the downloading process of “Invoices.”
We have seen many people willing to download their order’s invoiced but don’t know how to do it. So, here we are with the most accessible ways and a step-by-step guide to provide you how to get invoice from amazon app /how to print receipt from amazon app.
How to get invoice from amazon app /how to print receipt from amazon app
- Open your mobile Amazon app and open the homepage of the application.
- Next, you need to click on those upper left side three horizontal lines to open Amazon’s menu.
- Now, choose the option “Your Orders” from the given menu list.
- Scroll down and find the item that you need to download the invoice.
- Select the item and click on the right side arrow “>” option.
- You will see “Order Info,” click on it and choose the “Download Invoice.”
Click on the option “Invoice” and then “Download Document” and complete your downloading process in a pdf file.