- What To Know?
- Menu > Settings >Add Account
- Facebook > Next > Log In
- Synchronize contacts > Done
Contact management is crucial for every one of us, not only for a businessman but also for each of us. And the deletion of contact can cause a lot of frustration and may be a reason for the loss of a business deal. Thus, in this situation primarily, people used to search for how to import contacts from Facebook messenger.
For now, you can sync all of your contacts from Facebook to mobile very easily. O, Synchronization has made it very easy to keep all of your contacts in one place. So, instead of searching for how to import contacts from Facebook messenger, follow the given steps:
How To Import Contacts From Facebook Messenger
- Press the menu button on your mobile phone, and the settings
- Choose Accounts and sync
- Select Add Account option, which is present just at the bottom of the screen
- Select Facebook from the Integrated Contact Account section
- Select Next and enter the Facebook email address
- Select login
- Here, select the Synchronization
- Tap Done