- What to Know:
- Log in to your account > Choose the ellipses (…) > pick “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu > Select “Delete Account” > for an employer account, please contact support.
If you’re looking for instructions on how to permanently delete ZipRecruiter account, you’ve come to the correct spot. In this article, I’ll teach you how to do just that. ZipRecruiter is a job-search and job-posting website that allows users to search for and post jobs. The website allows users to establish and change account information, explore or seek for current job openings on the online portal, obtain work-related information, confirm salary confidentially before applying for a position, and apply for a job with only one click on the button.
Although ZipRecruiter is a terrific tool for locating local job openings, it’s not something you’ll need in the long run. There are a variety of reasons to no longer use your ZipRecruiter account, including the fact that you’ve already found a job you love, you’re retiring, or you haven’t gotten what you expected from the site. You can close one of two types of ZipRecruiter accounts: a job seeker account or a job posting account. Continue reading the instructions below to discover how to close every type of account on your own.
How to permanently delete ZipRecruiter account
Step By Step Guidance:
- You must first login to the system in order to cancel a job seeker account. This is only possible using a desktop browser, not a mobile app.
- Click the ellipses (…) in the top right corner of the page after safely logging into your account. Then, from the dropdown menu, choose “Account Settings.”
- After you’ve accessed your job seeker account’s account settings, it’s time to delete your account. On your preferences page, scroll down until you see the “Delete Account” button.
- Your account and profile will be removed permanently in up to 72 hours if you select “Delete Account.” Within this time frame, you can still reject your deletion request.
- You will not be able to check back in with the same account information if you delete your ZipRecruiter account. It will also hide your CV and contact details from potential employers. The only exception is if you’ve already applied for a job.
- If you used ZipRecruiter to post job vacancies, you’ll need to follow a separate procedure to remove your account. ZipRecruiter’s customer service may be reached by phone or email.
- Call ZipRecruiter at 855-813-0288 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST Monday through Sunday. You may also reach out to us by email at email@example.com .
- If you’re a ZipRecruiter employer on a free trial, go to “My Account,” “Subscription,” and “Overview” to cancel your account. Click “Cancel Free Trial” from there.
To get more information visit this link below: