- What to Know:
- Push “Power” button > Turn on sprint phone > Press and hold the number “1” button > “Dialing voicemail” appear > choose the number “1” button again > hit “3” > , use the “*” key followed by the “3” button > press the “3” button once again
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking advice on how to Recover Deleted Voicemails Sprint. I’ll show you how to accomplish precisely that in this post. It’s not difficult to delete a voice message by accident, but it may be incredibly annoying if you remove one that contains crucial contact information or a certain date. The majority of cellular operators, including Sprint, will allow you to retrieve deleted texts within minutes. You may recover vital information that you believed was gone forever by following a few easy steps.
How to Recover Deleted Voicemails Sprint
Step By Step Guidance:
- By pushing the “Power” button on your Sprint phone, you can turn it on.
- Press and hold the number “1” button for a few seconds. The words “Dialing voicemail” should appear on your phone’s screen.
- To hear a voice mail message, listen to the voice mail prompts and then choose the number “1” button again. The message will be saved if you hit “3,” but if you unintentionally press “7,” the message will be deleted. Do not hang up; you will only be able to recover the message if you remain on the line.
- To listen to your deleted messages, use the “*” key followed by the “3” button. After you’ve finished listening to the deleted message, press the “3” button once again to preserve it.
What is Sprint voicemail’s auto-export feature?
When you enable Auto-Export, mails in the Archive file are transferred to the Inbox, and the Archive folder is removed from the primary Visual Voicemail menu. The already archived messages stay in the Inbox if you are off Auto-Export, but the Preserve folder reappears in the main menu allowing you to archive messages again.
What is Sprint voicemail’s expert mode?
Once you’ve become accustomed to the voice mail service and wish to go through the Menu more quickly, you may pick Expert Mode. There is just a half-second (1/2) of pause between options and directions in the voice instructions.
To get more information visit this link below: