Creating a job’s account on Amazon is a relatively more straightforward task. However, deleting an Amazon job account is a tricky task.
Don’t worry; I will share a step-by-step guide to explain how to remove the Amazon job account.
To remove your account from Amazon is one of the most frequently asked questions. However, there is no straightforward delete button available for this procedure.
How to Delete Amazon Jobs Account Permanently
All you need to do is to submit a request for closing your account. There are few steps that you need to follow to close the account:
- Open the Amazon website and enter your login credentials. Click the Accounts & Lists drop-down below your profile name on the top right side.
- Scroll down and click on “Help.” At the bottom of the help page, you need to select “Other Topics & Help Sites” under the heading “Browse Help Topics.”
- Next, click on “Security & Privacy” and scroll down on the new page. Click on the “Contact Us” button available in the bottom left corner.
- Go to the close account tab on the Amazon website. The next step is to click on “Prime or Something else,” and scroll down the page and choose your reason to close the account.
- Here you must select “Login and security.” In the next row, select the option of “Close my account.”
- In the final step, you must select the mode of communication through which Amazon can connect with you?
- These options include email, phone, and chat. Amazon recommends a phone call; however, you need to select Email.
- Moreover, you can also write additional information requesting amazon to delete Amazon’s jobs account permanently.
- It’s essential to select the closing account option from email so that the company can send you a written confirmation.
- When you have done this, you will receive an email from Amazon for your action to close the account within 12 to 24 hours.
Does Amazon Rehire if You Quit?
Unfortunately, you can’t re-open the same Amazon job account after deleting it. It means you have to create a new account altogether.