- What to know?
- Open PS4 home page
- Settings > Account management > Account information
- Wallet > Payment method > credit card > Delete
Sony Computer Entertainment launched the PlayStation 4 (PS4) in November 2013 as a successor to the PlayStation 3. PS4 is a home video game console that offers an incredible gaming experience with unlimited entertainment. One can buy and download games on a PS4 via the PlayStation Store. You can also download games that you’ve already purchased through your PS4 Library.
When you use either your credit or debit card to purchase games on PS4, these payment details are saved on the servers of PS4. You can save up to three credit cards on your account. You can use any of these cards to make future purchases and payments.
If you do not want the PS4 server to save your credit card information, you can delete it. Here we will answer your question about How To Remove Credit Card From PS4 Without A Password. Follow the below-mentioned steps for How To Remove Credit Card From PS4 Without A Password:
Open PS4 home page.
- Open Settings.
- Select Account management.
- Go to Account information.
- Tap on Wallet and Payment methods.
- Tap on credit card In Payment methods that you want to remove.
- Click on the Delete option.
- Now follow the instructions there to complete the process.