- What to know?
The PlayStation 4 can add or remove credit or debit cards to your user account to make online purchases conveniently from the PlayStation store. Since you link your payment method with your account; thus, it is your responsibility to secure your financial credentials. Here are the steps to know “How to Remove Credit Card from PS4.”
How To Remove Credit Card From PS4
Here is a method to remove credit cards from PS4.
- Go to the Home Screen on your PS4
- Select Settings
- Go down to the Account Management and press the X button to open the Account Management submenu
- The next step is to enter your PSN ID and password to log in.
- Press the X button to open the Account information screen.
- Go down to the Wallet, and it contains four options “Payment method,” “Add Funds,” “Transaction History,” and “Purchase Settings.”
- Press the X button to open the Payment methods submenu.
- Select the credit card that you want to delete or make changes to it
- Press on delete to remove the credit card on PS4 altogether (It will prompt you to confirm if you wish to remove the payment method from your account first). Also, you can set your card as default payment or edit changes from this section