- What to Know:
- Go to Amazon’s website > Login > Hover Cursor > choose your account > select payment options > choose card to delete > remove by clicking on it > click confirm delete
If you’re looking for instructions on how to remove Gift Card from Amazon, you’ve come to the correct spot. I’ll show you how to accomplish that in this article. If you have an assertion code on your gift card, it is unique to Amazon and cannot be deleted from your account, but it can be omitted from individual orders. If you have a Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, or other type of gift card, you can deactivate it in your account settings. All you have to do now is follow the guidelines listed below.
How to Remove Gift Card from Amazon
Step By Step Guidance:
- Go to Amazon’s website at https://amazon.com. You may delete your gift card from your account’s payment methods using any desktop or mobile web browser. You may only delete your gift card if it is issued by MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or another major credit card company.
- In the upper right corner of the web browser, you’ll find a link to log in.
- Hi, YOUR NAME, by hovering your cursor over it. This will be seen in the upper right corner of your browser.
- Go to Your Account and choose it. This is under the heading “Your Account” on the right side of the menu.
- Select Payment Options from the drop-down menu. This may be found under the heading “Ordering and shopping preferences” in the box on the left side of the page.
- Select the card you wish to remove by clicking the arrow next to it. Under the selected card, further possibilities should appear.
- Remove the item by clicking on it. Next to the “Change” button, you should see this.
- To confirm your decision, click Confirm delete. The card will be deleted from your account, but any outstanding payments will not be cancelled.
- A confirmation box will appear, stating that your card has been withdrawn.
Is it possible to exchange an Amazon gift card for cash?
Unless required by state law, Amazon does not issue returns for either used or unused gift cards. You will not be able to return your card to the firm if you no longer want it.
Is it possible to transfer an Amazon gift card to another account?
Once you’ve redeemed Amazon Gift Cards on your account, you won’t be able to move them to another account. You also cannot use the balance on your Gift Card to purchase another Gift Card.
If you want to get more information visit this link given below: