- What to Know:
- Go to Phone Settings > choose Security > click Permissions > navigate to the Apps tab > Choose TouchPal > Return to your Main screen > tap and hold the TouchPal option > click delete
You’ve come to a suitable place if you’re seeking direction on how to remove touchpal for Vivo. Touchpal is a program that gives off the impression of being infected with malware. Vivo users are having troubles with touchpal and are unsure how to get rid of it. Users have reported that the touchpal icon pops out of nowhere on their home screens. They claim that they did not install it and that it installed itself, leaving them perplexed and looking for a means to eliminate touchpal. The reason this happens and touchpal installs itself automatically is still unclear, as is its purpose. The worst aspect is that people can’t remove or uninstall touchpal since the gadget won’t let it. Don’t worry, we’ve figured out how to remove touchpal for those who are curious. Just follow the actions mentioned below.
How to remove touchpal for Vivo
Step By Step Guidance:
- Go to Phone Settings and choose Security from the drop-down menu.
- To adjust the rights that are given to all of the Programs on your device, click Permissions and then navigate to the Apps tab.
- Choose TouchPal 2018 from the drop-down menu.
- All rights for this program must be disabled.
- Come back to your main screen, then tap and press the TouchPal 2018 symbol there until the Delete option appears.
- Tap delete option.
What is the procedure for turning off TouchPal on my phone?
Select Show System from the menu in the top right-hand corner of Settings then go to Apps. To find TouchPal and its packages, type “TouchPal” into the search box.
How to go from TouchPal to Google Vivo keyboard?
To use your new Android keyboard, go to the Settings app first. Tap the System entry at the bottom of the page. After that, select Languages and Input. Click Virtual keyboard on the resulting page.
What is the procedure for resetting the TouchPal keyboard?
Because the ZTE Max Pro has the preloaded TouchPal keyboard, it does not appear to work. If you want to completely reset touchpal, go to Android settings > Apps, then click on the three vertical dots in the top right-hand corner, then select “Show system.”
To get more information visit this link below: