If you are worried about transferring your photos to your Pc from your android device, then because you don’t have a USB cable. Then I assure you that you don’t necessarily need a USB to do so. There are ways by which you can transfer the photos quickly and safely.
I will explain three of the best ways in this guide, so make sure to stay tuned and follow the steps accordingly. Now without any delay, let’s get right into the topic “how to Transfer Photos from Android to PC without USB”.
3 Ways to Transfer Photos From Android to PC without USB
The three easy ways by which you can transfer photos from your android device to your computer are as follows.
1. By Using Bluetooth
One of the most effortless ways to transfer photos and data between two devices is using Bluetooth. Let us discuss the method by which you can use Bluetooth to do so.
- Firstly, open your phone and go into the Wireless and Network menu.
- Here, you will see the Bluetooth option. Switch this option on and make sure that the Bluetooth device is visible. You can enable it from the Visibility menu.
- Now, open your Pc and go into the settings. Here you can see the Bluetooth and other devices menu.
- Switch the Bluetooth On in here, too, and see if it is pairing. Now Add the Bluetooth device and connect both the devices.
- Now, go to your phone, select all the photos that you want to transfer. Then click on the share option and choose the Bluetooth option.
- And send all the photos to your connected computer device. You can repeat the same steps on the computer to transfer images or files from your Pc to your phone.
2. By Using Email
The other method you can use to transfer photos from your android phone to pc is by using your email or Google Account. Follow these steps to use email effectively.
- Go to your Settings and then into the Accounts menu. Here you can see the Google Accounts menu.
- Log in to your Google account by using credentials. Suppose you don’t have one. Then create one as it will also come in handy in the future.
- Once you are done, go inside that account and Allow the photos to sync with the google account.
- Now, move onto your computer and log in with your same Google account.
- Now, on the left-hand side, you will see the photos tab. Click on it and then choose the images you want to export.
- Now click on export, and it will transfer all the selected photos to your computer as well. Now you have a backup of your photos.
You can also transfer all other data to your computer to create a backup similarly.
3. By Using Google Drive / Dropbox
Google Drive and Dropbox are cloud services that you can use to transfer photos and files from one place to another. You can do it by:
- Download Google Drive or Dropbox on your android device and log in by using your Google account.
- Now, go into the app and click on the upload button. Choose all the photos that you want to transfer and click upload again.
- Now, it will upload these photos to the cloud server.
- Now, take out your Pc and visit Google drive or Dropbox’s official website. Again login with your Google account here.
- Now, you can easily see all the photos that you uploaded on the drive. From here, you can download any images you like to your computer’s storage.
Must Read: How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung Phone to PC
Now you are ready to transfer your photos from your android phone to Pc. I told you at the start that if you followed my instructions, you would be able to transfer all the pictures in no time.
You won’t need a USB to transfer photos. There are so many alternative ways out of which I have described the easiest and quickest ways. No, go and share photos to keep them in a safe location.