At the present day, every one of us wants to create a mistake-free document. Therefore, each of us has been used the Grammarly at least once in a life. The app is very useful for the correction of grammar and spelling mistakes.
But, if the app is no more in use, it is better to delete Grammarly. It is very necessary to keep the system clean and to run it smoothly. So, instead of searching for how to uninstall Grammarly from outlook, follow the simple and easy steps provided here.
- How To Uninstall Grammarly From Outlook
- Here we are talking about the way to delete or uninstall Grammarly from Outlook. Just follow these easy and simple steps:
- Open the Microsoft Word
- Go to the Insert menu
- Go to Add-ins
- Choose the Grammarly for Microsoft Word
- Click on the three dots present just in the top right corner
- In the drop-down menu, you can find the option to Remove; click on it to uninstall the Grammarly from Outlook