- What to know?
- Open google > go to My Activity.
- Select Filter by date > Select Youtube > click Apply.
- Search history you want to look at.
You have mistakenly wiped your history for YouTube or lost your device or anything. If this is the case, recovering your watch history is easy. However, if you clear it manually, things will be a little more complicated. No worries, we’ll look at the strategies you can use to bring your favorite videos back into your video history.
If you’ve spent a long time looking for a solution and still can’t find one, try one of the ways below to recover your YouTube view history.
How to view deleted youtube History when it Manually Deleted
If you manually deleted your YouTube viewing history, you’ll have to go through a lengthy process to recover them.
- Go to the My Activity page on Google.
- Select Filter by date and product from the drop-down menu.
- Select YouTube from the popup menu and click Apply. It will keep track of all of your YouTube activity.
- Find what you’re searching for by scrolling through the history.
How to view deleted youtube History when you uninstall youtube
Have you uninstalled YouTube or lost your device and want to get your YouTube view history back? It’s pretty simple to do so. Take the actions outlined below.
Google automatically saves and syncs your YouTube viewing history with your Google account. That means that if you login in with the same device, you’ll be able to see your watch history from either the app or your Google My Activity page.