- What to know
- Open your Facebook App > Go to its Homepage > Go to your Profile > Click to those “three horizontal dots” below your profile picture.
- Choose the option “Archive” > Tap “Story Archive.”
We have been using Facebook for ages. And what we all want is to check out the old Facebook stories of our friends. Then what are you waiting for? Follow the steps below to find out how to view old stories on Facebook without wasting more time.
To view the old stories would be fascinating for many of us. However, you can view almost 30 days old stories through one option, “Story Archive.”
How to view old stories on Facebook
- First, open your Facebook application and go to your Homepage.
- Check out your profile page and find those “three doted horizontal” boxes to open another option, “Profile Settings.”
- Here you can see an option “Archive” (a kind of box icon).
- Now, scroll more, find the right side option “Story Archive,” and tap on it.
- You can easily view all of your old stories from the past 30 days on the next screen.
- You can see your old stories in sequential order that would be started from newest to oldest.