- What To Know
Google chrome personalizes the web experience by using the Gmail account if you link with it. It gives you an option to switch back and forth between multiple Gmail accounts. In addition, you can add a new account at any point in time or even remove your Gmail account from the chrome list.
You may require removing the Gmail account when one of your friends or family members used your system and added their account. On the other hand, any of your old Gmail account which you no longer use it. Here are the basic steps that you can follow to remove your Gmail account from the chrome list.
Remove Gmail Account From Chrome List
- Open Chrome on PC or Mac.
- Go to the profile picture in the upper-right corner from the web page, or if you do not have any pictures, only the circle will show your initials instead. Picture or initial will only appear if you log into using any google account; otherwise, it will not show.
- Upon clicking on your picture then a menu will pop up. On the bottom of the menu, click on the gear icon next to other people.
- A new window will open and show your current accounts. Go to the account you want to remove, and three dots will appear on the account picture’s upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the three dots and then click to “Remove This Person” from the small drop-down menu when it appears.
- It is once confirmed. Then it will take a moment for your browser to process your request, and then it will remove the google account from the chrome list.