- Want to know?
- Open android phone>Settings>You and Google
- Sync and Google Services> Signout and turn off sync
Usage of android phones is increasing day by day as mobile phones are easy to carry and manage. So People prefer to handle their activities on the phone rather than on laptops or desktops. It is a need for time to learn how to use your Android devices.
Google Chrome is a web browser released in 2008 for Microsoft Windows developed by Google. Now it is also working on android and iOS. Google Chrome gives the option have signed up. You can use one Gmail account on different android devices to handle your activities quickly. Change on one device will be applied on all devices using the same account.
When you sign in through a service like Gmail, you’ll be automatically signed in to Chrome. Of course, if you don’t want to ever sign in to Chrome, you can change your settings.
Remove your Google account from Chrome android
- On your android phone, open Chrome.
- Click three dots and choose settings
- Under “You and Google,” click Sync and Google services.
- Under “Other Google services,” turn off Allow Chrome sign-in.
If you turned sync on in Chrome, turning off this setting will also turn off sync.