- What to Know:
- use the “Play/Stop” button > Press and hold the “Rewind” button > press the “Fast Forward” button > press the “Delete” button
Uniden phones can save voicemails on an answering machine, which may be accessed whether you’re at home or away. Once examined, these messages may be stored or erased from any phone. Old messages and stored messages are always played first, followed by new messages. Before you attempt to erase your messages, you must first allow them to begin playing. To accomplish it, follow this step-by-step guide.
What is the procedure for checking Uniden Voicemail?
Step By Step Guidance:
- To start playing your messages, use the “Play/Stop” button. The “Play” button is fashioned like a triangle with a right-pointing arrow.
- Press and hold the “Rewind” button to resume the current message, click and hold the button to rewind through the current message, or continuously press the button to rewind through many messages.
- To go to the beginning of the following message, press the “Fast Forward” button. You may fast forward the current message by pressing and holding the “Fast Forward” button.
- To erase a message, press the “Delete” button. The “Delete” button has a slanted line through it and appears like a zero. The message can’t be retrieved after it’s been removed.
To get more information visit this link below: